To clean water stains off the wallpaper:
1. Load the bucket with luke warm water .
2. Put in little dish cleaning soap then combine .
3. Utilize a tender fabric moistened with the combination to carefully rub the region . Never give too much dampness , otherwise you risk expanding the mark .
4. After all of the the surface dust is taken away , you will prepared to deal with the marks .
Combine 1 part bleach with 2 parts water .
5. Blot just a little the bleach combination onto the stained region utilizing a sponge or soft fabric .
6. Let it to place for about five minutes , observing it with care for discoloration of the wallpaper.
7. Wash with neat water , utilizing a clean fabric .
8. Dry the region with a tender fabric .